Updated: May 3, 2020
1. If you're feeling waves of anxiety that occasionally peak very sharply, especially if it turns out to be just after a news announcement that you didn't know about, it's likely that you're feeling a collective fear. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.
2. If you are an intuitive type or an 'empath' then you'll tend to collect anxiety from others - the human brain radiates electricity according to what's being processed. IF enough people are processing the same concept, you might well 'pick it up'. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.
3. There is a built-in awareness that our time on planet earth will come to an end and we are highly attuned to anything that might bring that end about - so anxiety and fear in the current climate is totally natural. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE NOW.
4. Fear is a great driver for survival. It makes you careful and self-aware of what you’ re doing that might constitute a threat. Without it, you would be at greater risk. IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE NOW.
5. Some people will die, more often than not because they are old and have underlying health conditions. The fatality rate appears currently to be about 1 in every hundred cases that contract the virus. The means it's 99% certain that YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE NOW.
6. The subconscious/reptilian complex generates an instinct to find safety under threat... but we cannot discharge than instinct - and when we cannot discharge an instinct we suffer anxiety. But IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO DIE NOW.
I hope this helps you to understand what's going on in your psyche and maybe to feel a little calmer.